Sectors of Activity
One of Starkult´s priorities is the ever changing field of print media.
Regardless whether we are dealing with the relevant music magazines, smaller local papers or glossy magazines, and no matter whether this is about interviews, tour dates or tour presentations, we cooperate with all forms of German print media in the way mapped out in the promotional concept. In individual consideration of each topic we draw up a mailing program to support this particular project in the best and most sensible manner.
We also organize plans for advertising and take over the booking of advertisements if required.
- music magazines
- daily papers
- weekly papers
- local magazines
- trade press
- specialized magazines teen magazines
- press agencies
- freelance journalists
- customer magazines
- women´s magazines
The radio situation is - just as the print media - constantly changing. The current development is not very favourable for topics that lack the typical mainstream format or major hit potential. Therefore it is even more important to send out mailings to the key figures in this important media field to use the few but existing possibilities to the fullest:
- mailing of single and long play releases to all relevant editors
- building up close working relations with these editors
- control and report of playlists
- acquiring interviews for promotional tours
- updating editors with upcoming dates
- control/acquisition of special events such as competitions or tour presentations
- If a video is planned we serve this to the relevant shows at Viva/Vivaplus, MTV, Giga TV and all relevant TV formats.
- Tourpromotion and appearance in possible (and relevant) TV shows are possible as well.
- All bands will be included with permanent bio on this homepage.
- We serve the CD´s to all relevant Online Zines/Mags with focus on review, features and interviews.
- We put a direct link to the Labels/Artists Website if possible.
- As soon as we have some press statements we place them on the Starkult band page. So journalists and interested people can have an overview about what the press is saying.
- Some releases will be presented as Highlight on our homepage.
- Amount of promocopies: 25 CDs